Thursday, May 23, 2002

The situation of the past few days has died down quite a bit. We are looking at a four bedroom house in town. Kris and I looked at it today, and I really liked it. Front and back yard, nice neighborhood. We're just trying to work out some kinks associated with the living situation of two guy and two girls. Whatever happens, I'm not as stressed out anymore.

Well, today was my last day teaching. It was surprisingly calm. I was sad to see a few kids leave, and happy to see most kids leave.

Thanks to everyone who came out tonight, especially Ben Dudley, since I think you and me are the only two people who actually read this. Maybe I should advertise on tv about http://clocktower74.blogspot.com.--- Had a cookout tonight at our place and it felt like the first event of the summer. I had a great time.

Tonight's music is Pat Green.

No comments: