Tuesday, May 21, 2002

Kris came in today excited about a loft he and Tracey have found near campus for the three of us and Wesley to move to next year. I'm having my reservations, but am such a wus when it comes to sharing how I feel about things. I'm in a tough position because of their excitement. I don't want to be the bad guy who throws a kink in things. I just feel like the burden is on me to deliver the goods, and I don't like that feeling. I would love to live in a loft and, if all works out and I end up going to Truett, would love to be close to campus. But at the same time, moving back to a college atmosphere is scary. For me, most of what is known as Baylor stereotypes aren't stereotypes at all, they're reality-- and I'm not sure if I want to move into that.

I guess it's possible that I'm projecting all my fears of the unknown (my life after this week) onto this decision to move or not. Anyway, I guess I'll get through this like I have everything else. It's all about the journey.

But still, I feel the need to cry.

No comments: