Sunday, February 05, 2006

A Very Long Week...

Before tonight I thought I was heading into anotherleisurely week. Wake up, go to work, hang out with people, go to sleep and rest well.

Then Grey's Anatomy ups and enters the world of Cliffhanger Television and makes my week one of anxiety and worry for my friends at Seattle Grace.

Blake and Karla, don't go near Seattle Grace Hospital this week. There's a bomb and Meredith is the only one holding it together.

In other news, I ran 11 miles today, through the trails at Cameron Park. I felt like Rocky as I was doing it. I feel like Mickey tonight.

Look for a post this week (prompted by a question from Corey) about how I met Kyle.

I hope the week going on in your side of the screen is one filled with grace and peace. Pray, and take care of each other.

No comments: