Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I'm off of work tomorrow and it's about time.

Yesterday was a truly shitty day, except for the time I got to spend with the kids, but today was good. It was one of those days filled with laughter. I cried some too. I've got it all.

Tomorrow I'm going to devote at least a couple of hours to writing, so maybe you'll see something more than a daily update, although I've become fine just giving those.

So let me echo the sentiments of many of my fellow bloggers: Grey's Anatomy was the best ever this week. It was also the hardest episode for me to watch without breaking down. The writer's on that show are brilliant, and this coming from a guy who feels the word "brilliant" is the most overused word in the English language these days.

I'm off to bed. Later.

No comments: