Thursday, February 09, 2006

I go to work at 2:00 and had planned on using the first part of the day to get some writing done and to rest. I got the rest part taken care of, but not the writing. Met Tracey for breakfast at Kim's then instictively went to the gym. Shot some hoops and sat in the hot tub for a bit to soothe my aching legs.

I woke up extremely tired and couldn't figure out why, until I remember the thing I left out of my bulleted blog yesterday: I donated blood after running 12 miles. Since I had the afternoon free I donated platelets, which takes longer and, I'm assuming, makes you more tired. I came home from the gym and slept on the couch for an hour and a half, waking up occasionally to catch VH1's Greatest Teen Stars of All Time show.

I spent the rest of the morning and early afternoon washing clothes and finishing up my taxes and doing paperwork for a ticket I got a couple of weeks ago. And now I will go to work.

If you are in town tomorrow feel free to stop by my place around 7:00 for the Olympic Opening Ceremony.

Here's the question of the day for UBC'ers who read my blog: Write a 30 word essay on this topic-- Why Harris Bechtol should go to Truett and stay in Waco. Extra credit will be given for using the words "Kyle Lake," "Avery," and "God's Will."

(And be prepared for tomorrow's question of the day which will be the same as today's, just with the word "Harris Bechtol" replaced with "Meg Robinson.")

No comments: