Tuesday, December 13, 2005

A Change...

I'm notoriously illiterate when it comes to computers. It's a miracle I was even able to create this blog. Any changes I have ever made were done either by Ben and Jason, years ago. They showed me what to do in both instances, but I've forgotten. Occasionally I'll tinker with it, but I made a decision a while back to keep the look pretty much the same. Since I've been using this template for so long, I'm not sure how to do things that should be easy, like posting a link to my archives. I apolgize for that.

As you can see, I did change my right side. I got rid of the "Listening to..." and "Reading..." section since a.) If I'm reading or listening to something great I'll tell you and b.) I never update it. (Although I AM still listening to Miranda Lambert. Check that girl out if you have a chance.)

I've also added the links to a lot of blogs of friends and acquaintances. As you can see, I have a great need to please people. I just kept adding and adding. If I've left you out, please don't not like me.

And if anyone can tell me how to do archives, please do. But I won't give you my password. Yes, Jason, especially you.

Gah!! I can't believe you did that!!

No comments: