Friday, December 16, 2005

Bullets Back...

-- So my friends (and yours) Blair and Jordan are blogging. HOORAY!! I simply love Jordan's latest post. (And I'm not just saying that because she's the NBOTB.)

-- Wednesday I drove up to Dallas and hung out with el mol. Man, was that a good time. It was the first time I've sat down with someone and just told Kyle stories. Story after story patched me up ever so slightly. I sure needed that.

-- One thing we lamented was the lack of pictures we had of us with Kyle. I have one. Oh, and there is this one on the UBC site, but I'm eating, (typical.) Do me a favor and take my advice. Go out, get yourself a camera, and take pictures of you with your friends. Guys, this doesn't make you gay. You will want them later.

-- Over the past few days I've looked through numerous photographic essay books at work. National Geographic, Time, Life-- world class pictures. None are as powerful and reaches further down within me as this one.

-- I mentioned in my previous post (which apparently no one read,) was how I bet Gary Allan's new album was best listened to with a little whiskey in the system. Wanting to uphold my blog-journalistic integrity, I decided the only responsible thing would be for me to buy the album and listen to it in such a condition. I am doing that now, and I can say yes, it is true.

-- Met up with Singleton and his buddies at George's tonight for dinner and Big O's. That guy has become one of my favorite people.

-- "Life ain't always beautiful
You think you're on your way
And it's just a dead end road at the end of the day...

No, life ain't always beautiful
But I know I'll be fine
Hey, life ain't always beautiful
But it's a beautiful ride
What a beautiful ride."
Gary Allan-- As heard by Craig.

-- Next up for Craig...sleep. Then work and a run tomorrow afternoon. When I return to the keyboard, I will tell you about Vicki Turner-- my favorite Barnes and Noble customer.

--Hug each other.

No comments: