Friday, February 27, 2004

Where I've Been

It was a long time since I posted. Not sure why. The "The Way I Am" was something I worked on for a while. Today I just finished it realizing it was never going to be as good as I wanted to be. Plus, this thing doesn't allow you to post something new without also posting all your unfinished stuff. So I've got blogs left and right built up in my head, just waiting to get out.

AND SO DO YOU!! The blogs have been coming less and less frequent. Brothers and Sisters, let's have a REVIVAL of blogging. This is your invitation dear child. If you were to die tonight, and were to meet Jesus face to face, and he asked you"Why didn't you blog today.." What would you say? Would you have an answer?

We'll sing one more verse people, then I'll ask the organist to stop, and you may never have another chance again. .... Would you blog today?

No comments: