Monday, February 02, 2004

MTV, WHAT WILL WE DO WITH YOU?



A little MTV hijinks doesn't really bother me that much. I can handle things that would make my weaker brother stumble, even though that handling might make me lose valuable ministry endorsements. But the halftime boob exposing of Janet in the MTV produced show was a bit too much. Sure, it was a "wardrobe malfunction" Whatever. It was planned and MTV knew about it. Even the publicity for the showed promised some "shocking moments." I don't buy one second of it.

So I woke up this morning and swore off MTV. (Not really, but it helps the drama of the story.) Just when I think they couldn't screw things up anymore, they go and do something like this.....



















AND ABOVE ALL ELSE











And TOTALLY REDEEMS THEMSELVES!!


Yes, it's true. The latest installment of the Real World/Road Rules battles, the Inferno, premiered tonight. And the three hottest females ever to appear on any of the shows are a part of it. Holly from Road Rules Latin America.... the running chick who won my heart with her sweet but confident demeanor, and sports bras. Christena from Road Rules, well, the last one.... the most intelligent, understanding, strong and confident (genuinely confident-- not "prove myself" confident,) person ever on the shows. And Malorie.... Malorie. What do I say about Malorie, except that, she makes me happy.

Jason, what do you think?

I'm going to borrow a little thing from Mark Stevenson (Stephenson?) and say a little prayer at the end of this edition:


Father, thank you for your generous kindness. Please, please, please, don't let Mallory get voted to go to the inferno.


No comments: