Wednesday, February 11, 2004

My Revised Schedule

Just in case you put my work schedule on your calendar earlier this week, as I assumed all of you did, I have a change to make. Someone wanted to have Friday off, so I decided to work Friday and I'll be off tomorrow. I'm glad, because I'm tired and ready for a day off.

Where is Everyone?

It seems like everyone is busy. I had come to expect several blog comments a day, as well as several people blogging at least once a day, but that has fallen down. My phone hasn't rang lately either. I was watching 60 Minutes on TIVO at lunch today. The story was about the Left Behind shit. I looked at my phone history and noticed that none of my close friends, except for Ben, has called me since Sunday. Which led me to wondering-- is the rapture true and I've been left behind? Just me and Ben left? I guess so. Well Ben, we're in for some tought times. But at least we'll go through them together.

No comments: