Thursday, January 19, 2006

Tagged...

Myles has tagged me and I believe the appropriate response is that I am above such adolescent web activity but that I'll (sigh) relent anyway so as to not appear too pretensious. The truth is, however, I kind of like stuff like this, so here are my answers to the questions:



FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD:
-- Rapelling Instructor @ Timberline Baptist Camp.
-- Staff Assistant for Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison
-- Residence Hall Director
-- Bookseller Extraordinaire

FOUR MOVIES I'D WATCH ON REPEAT:
-- About a Boy
-- Back to the Future
-- Rocky Boxed Set (Excluding V)
-- Love, Actually

FOUR TV SHOWS I LOVE:
-- Ed (Rest in Peace)
-- Grey's Anatomy
-- Scrubs
-- Seinfeld

FOUR VACATION LOCALES I'D LIKE TO HIT:
-- New York
-- Branson, MO. (I'm getting old, leave me alone.)
-- Santa Fe
-- St. Petersburg (Russia)

FOUR WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY:
-- cnn.com
-- ubcwaco.org
-- weather.com
-- wacotrib.com

FOUR FOODS I LUST AFTER:(Lust? Really?)
-- La Fiesta Fajita Enchilidas washed down with Top Shelf Margarita
-- Tom's German Chocolate Birthday cake that is on the counter in the kitchen right now.
-- Bubba Burgers from Fuglers, located on the outskirts of Harleton, TX
-- Cafe Capuccino's Chocolate Chip Pecan Pancakes

FOUR CHANGES I'D MAKE TO THE HOUSE:
-- Installation of a maid
-- A toilet that didn't overflow on the same day each year
(I can't think of anything else. This house kicks it.)

FOUR BEERS I LIKE:
-- Dox Equis
-- Corona
-- Shiner
-- Miller Lite

FOUR TAGS:
-- Jason
-- Blake
-- Aaron
-- Jordan

No comments: