Tuesday, January 24, 2006

(Re)diculous...

Kyle had two laughs. The first was an "Ahhhh!!!," full-throttle-from-the-belly laugh when something funny happened. The second, and the one we probably all remember the most, was the childlike giggle that occurred anytime something was so indescribably good. It was that same giggle he used when he was up to something mischievous or was about to tell an off-color joke.

I think I've mentioned this, but it bears repeating. The Crowder band has been singing a new song for the past few weeks. And, in the words of Kyle, it is so flippin' ridiculous. All day at work I've had the song going through my head... "You make everything glorious/ I am yours/ What does that make me?"

And accompanying that tune in my mind is that giggle.

Man, how I miss that giggle.

No comments: