Saturday, November 15, 2003

ETBU

My plan was to wake up in the morning at around 4:30, leave around 5:00 to get to Marshall in time for homecoming festivities. Tonight at work I decided it would probably be best if I didn't go. This cold I have is still lingering and I'm quite sure I have a fever. Plus being gone last weekend for the funeral, and next weekend being so busy with Jason's wedding and Thanksgiving lovefeast, and then Thanksgiving..... I think it'll be good to just sit around the house and rest and try to get better.

I was really wanting to go to homecoming though for my five year reunion. If you know me even a little you know how special my time at ETBU was. Most people don't understand though... and I suppose that's ok. I don't understand them either.

Somebody please respond under my comments, so I know it's more than just me and Ben reading these things.

No comments: