Monday, November 06, 2006

A little word for my readers who reside in the Holy Land of East Texas-- Jen, Ben, Jordan and I will be speaking next Monday, November 13 at the ETBU chapel service. It starts at 10:00 a.m. We've been asked to share about our lives over the past year in dealing with the death of Kyle. I know a couple of you are already planning on being there. I'm looking forward to sharing in a place that is like a long-lost home for me.

It's been very busy for me for the past few days, so the writing has been kind of sparse. I've been planning on another installment of the "I Love this Town," series, just no time.

I'm out... later.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Craig. I really like your posts. Thanks friend.

jenA said...

wish I could be there next week. I hope it goes well for you all.