Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Stop It...

Dear Aaron,

I bet you think you are cool, posting your fictitious letter to Augustine just a couple of hours after I posted my fictitious letter to Myles and Cory pleading with them to consider me original. Thought you'd catch me snoozing, didn't you? Well let me tell you, you've got to get up pretty early in the morning my friend. My perpetuation of the fictitious letter is the only thing original going on here. So back off.

And is today your birthday? If so, I feel it was predetermined from the foundations of eternity past that I take this time to wish you a very Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday!

Sincerely,

Craig.

_____________________________________________________

Dear sermon I have to finish for the Hub tonight,

I am almost finished with you. Maybe 30 more minutes and you'll be done. I woke up early this morning so I could complete you, but I've spent the entire morning watching the Today show and writing fictitious letters to people I know and sermons I haven't completed. I will get to you right now.

Craig.

No comments: