Monday, May 24, 2004

All by Myself...

Tim's out of town, Kyle's out of town, and Jason is out of town. Looks like this is the week I save money on eating out.

Today was the first day back from work after a week of vacation. It's good to be back. I have such a wonderful job that is very easy on me. I actually feel some days as if I'm stealing money from the company because of the good times I have.

I think the sermon went well yesterday. My parents and sister and Brent were in town for it, which made me quite nervous. Being around family is quite rough at times because I know that, as much as they try, they can never truly understand me. I don't think it is unfair to say that, it's just the way it is. I think the hard part for them yesterday was trying to find categories to put me and my preaching and the worship and UBC in general into, and being quite unsuccesful. They are supportive, and I appreciate that. But I still long for their understanding.

No comments: