Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Simply Hilarious...

So remember this post from a few days ago? Make note that in one paragraph the word "cutest" is used, and in a subsequent paragraph the word "penises" is used.

If you have a Site Meter on your blog you know that you can see the page that referred someone to your blog. A lot of times people make it here by things they search on Google. Well today someone from Mexico made it to my blog by Googling "Cutest Penises." How freaking hilarious is that?

Imagine how disappointed they must have been. I mean, not to say they would have been disappointed if..., well, nevermind. In any case, now whenever anyone searches "Cutest Penises" my name pops right up.

4 comments:

greenISgood said...

"........Cutest Penises my name pops right up."

No pun intended?

Candace Shaw said...

that's too funny. :) people google bizarre things.

Singleton said...

this is wildly innapropriate. your blogcabulary is eclectic and crude. my favorites.

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»