Friday, May 19, 2006

Clifford...

If you are in Waco tomorrow (Saturday) you should stop on over to Barnes and Noble around 4:00. Rumor has it Clifford the Big Red Dog will be there live and in person. Or is it "live and in dog?" Unfortunately I won't be able to make it there to see him. Something tells me I'll have to leave the building shortly before he arrives-- Wink, Wink, Nudge, Nudge. Clifford was one of my favorite book characters as a kid. I hate that I'll have to miss him. Maybe next time.

7 comments:

Luke said...

Craig,
Clifford was my favorite. Too bad you are not going to be able to "see" him.

Luke

myleswerntz said...

i was clifford once. that suit is ridiculously hot and the feet don't stay on.

greenISgood said...

Clifford was phantabulous. Annie and her friend, Andrea, loved him and loved the story. We'll send up some pics of the event.

Craig said...

Myles, what is this "suit" you speak of?

myleswerntz said...

gig's up, craigo. there is no santa clause.

Anonymous said...

I'm e-mailing you a picture of Clifford :)

Tom said...

Seriously - clifford pics need to be posted on the blog....