Friday, January 09, 2004

My Schedule

Here's what I'll be doing the next few days.

1. Today I go to work at 10 and get off (of work, that is) at 7. Afterwards I have no plans, but I'm sure sleep will find it's way into my metaphorical day-planner.
2. Tomorrow I wake up whenever the hell I want. I'll probably read a little, watch a little television, maybe nap a little, eat a little. I then go to work at 3 until around midnight.
3. Sunday I have the day off. I'll be at church, which will be celebrating UBC's 9th birthday. Most students will be back in town. After that Kyle and I may go see The Return of the King, which will either be followed by or preceded by a nap-- because I hear the movie is just shy of being 12 hours long.

So as your going through your days, you can think to yourelves what I'm doing.

Later,
Craig.

P.S.

Jason, blog.

No comments: