Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Thanks...

The past few days have been extremely draining for me but I wanted to just say thank you to everyone who, upon hearing me just mention that I'm going to take a stab at writing a book, have encouraged me to do it.

I had a wonderful weekend with very little sleep. My plan was to wake up at 4:00 a.m. on Saturday morning to head to East Texas. I ended up waking up at around 3:00 and couldn't sleep, so I just got up, showered and left. It was quite an experience. I'll share more about it in the next few days. Had a great time hanging out with my friend Robert. If you don't know Robert, it's your loss. He is one of the most genuinely cool people I know. I swear if that kid were in Hollywood he'd be the talk of the town. I'm so glad he's my friend.

Sunday I headed back to Waco but stopped in Chandler to go to church and lunch with my parents and you'd better believe you'll be hearing about that soon as well.

But right now I just wanted to get something down since it's been a while since I've posted.

Sweet Dreams.

No comments: