Saturday, January 10, 2004

It's really late and I'm really tired, but I can't go to sleep. So I thought I'd blog to let you know that. So when you wake up in the morning, or whenever you decide to read this, you will know that at 1:15 a.m. on the morning of January 10, 2004, Craig was having a hard time sleeping.

Days that I work 10-7 can be a double edged sword. The cool thing is that I'm not the lead Manager on those days, so I can actually get work done with books and shit. The bitch is that the front end and the back end of my day is eaten up. I get off at 7 and it feels like 4, like I have the rest of the day in front of me.

After work today I went to Kyle's and watched Ed. I knew Ed's wife would show up eventually to cause some problems. The episode was great, even sans Mike and Nancy.

After that Kyle watched "League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" while I started to watch it, but ended up falling asleep. I think he stopped it because it was so bad. I woke up at 10:45 then came home. Robert called around midnight and we talked for an hour. And now here I am. Trying to figure out what to do.

I think I'm hungry. I had breakfast at 9 and lunch at 4:30. By the time I got off of work I wasn't hungry. But now I think I am. I need to start saving money on food.

Other recent developments......

I've been asked to present my "About a Boy" sermon to a Sunday School class at First Presbyterian at the end of this month.
There's a birthday party for Tom next Friday in Dallas, but I probably won't make it because of work.
I may be getting a promotion in a couple of weeks to Assistant Store Manager. I'll be competing with two other people who are already ASM's, but at different stores.
Last night I had a very cool conversation with Jason about how family past dominates personal present.
Robert tonight predicted I'd be next, after Blake, in our group of friends that gets married. I'm praying he's a true prophet.
I got a haircut yesterday. It's shorter than it's been since I moved to Waco.
I'm stressing about finances, but who isn't? I need to be much better with money.
I'm kind of resigned to the fact that this might be Ed's last year. I'm just enjoying each new show as God brings them my way.

Good night.

No comments: