Saturday, January 17, 2004

Another Blogger

Well, 100% of the Edwards boys are now blogging. I'll get the link up this evening when I come home from work. But check out Blake's blog at http://drclockwork.blogspot.com.

Lack of Motivation

I generally fool myself into believing that if I just had some time off that I'd get stuff done. Well, I had all of Wednesday and Thursday off, and didn't do jack squat. I think I need some conflict to get my juices flowing.

My schedule: Today I work from 10-7. Tomorrow, church then the rest of the day off. Maybe I'll blog. Monday, work from 7-4.

Nothing really big on my plate to look forward to the next week or so. A week from tomorrow I'm giving my "About a Boy" sermon to a Sunday School class at 1st Presbyterian. The season (and perhaps) series finale to "Ed" will be on February 6. Other than that, my Winter calendar is bare.

No comments: