Saturday, September 20, 2003

Well, I worked today. Again. For like the 12th out of 13 days. I enjoy my job, but this is ridiculous. Actually, it wasn't that bad today. I didn't have anyone yell at me about customer order shit.

When I got home, I just wanted to stay home, which was what I did. Tim wanted to watch Gladiator, so that's what we did... after we went to go pick up Maik (that's pronounced Mike for us non Germans) and some Blue Bell. I finally got to try some of that Bailey's Irish Cream I got a few weeks ago. Put that shit in the ice cream, a little milk, it was, as the kids are saying these days, quite awesome.

I'm speaking with Robert right now online. He's my friend from ETBU who went to Spain on a whim this summer, and is now living in Florida on a whim. I love this guy. He's one of the people that I can talk about ANYTHING with. It's great.

Well, I need to do some cleaning. For a while there was a good balance between how much Tom cleaned and how much I cleaned. The scales, however, are slowly starting to tip back into his favor. So, it's time to get started.

No comments: