Thursday, September 25, 2003

I'm going to be late for work, but I didn't want to go any longer without saying how complete I am now that "Ed" is back on the air. Last night was great! Ed finally did it with Carol. And, although in real life situations I don't encourage doing the schloppidy spoo with someone that you just started dating, in Stuckeyville, I'm ecstatic that Ed and Carol decided to do the flippidy flop. Here's the funniest line from the entire show-- which came after Ed and Carol fandangled for the 2nd time, and Carol was wondering how the first time was so bad, but the second time was amazing:

Carol (panting profusely): Tell me Ed, why was last time so much like, well, last time, and this time was so much like this time.

Ed (also panting): I don't know. I guess this time we did it we really had nothing to lose........... That, plus I googled "How to satisfy your woman."

No comments: