Sunday, December 17, 2006

A break...

I've loved having a little time over the past couple of weeks to do at least a post every two or so days, but it's about to slow down a bit. After today I work six days straight, then head home for a couple of days for Christmas. But this week will be full of it's own Christmas joy for several reasons...

1. Unfortunate circumstances have brought Jason home to Texas. I thought it would be at least six months, possibly a year before I'd have a chance to see him and Christy, but things have changed and they'll be in Waco all week. And I am very, very happy about that.

2. Rocky Balboa. Enough said. And in the words of U.S. Representative (D) Alcee Hastings, "Haters go home."













3. Other assorted visits with people I love.

I'm working on a final "Why I Love this Town." If I post anything this week, that will be it. After that I'll be working on my annual best of post.

I'm looking to do a lot more writing next year, hopefully away from the blog. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. I'm always afraid of running out of stuff.

In the meantime, if I don't see you, have a wonderful Christmas. Be near the people you love, eat a whole lot, and be thankful that the dawn has come and we are no longer alone.

Peace.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the new "Why I love this town" post. Those are always cool.

Kevin said...

Early Merry Christmas, Craig!

Candace Shaw said...

Merry Christmas! Quick question... is UBC having service at the regular time on the 31st?