Sunday, February 11, 2007

The Time Has Come...

My Fellow Central Texans,

As you remember, I made THIS ANNOUNCEMENT a couple of weeks ago stating my intentions to form an exploratory committee to research the feasibility of me becoming Central Texas' Hottest Bachelor. Since that time I have met many of you around this great geographic region. I've shaken hands, hugged necks, even kissed a few babies. I've listened to your concerns about the state of bachelorhood in this area and... (long pause to summon up a tear)... I feel your pain.

Not only do I feel your pain but I am determined and committed to alleviating it. That's why I have announced this morning in the Trib, my intentions to become your H.O.T. Bachelor! (hold for lengthy and thunderous applause.) (For you non Central Texans, H.O.T. means "Heart of Texas.") Together we can and will prevail!

You can read the bios and vote HERE.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, I just put in a vote for you.

el mol said...

I voted and I feel dirty

Craig said...

You should feel dirty.

But thanks!

This thing has turned into something quite hilarious. Every bit of nasty email spam I've been getting has made think it's a real letter form someone wanting to meet me. I got a letter from Sandy who says she saw my email on a website. Come to find out she just wanted me to see her naked. Which, you know, is FINE with me, but not what I was expecting.

Unknown said...

I just put in another vote. I don't like that WacoTrib.com makes voters comment. Annoying. I tried to say something nice about you, though.

Anonymous said...

did they make an announcement in church? they should have made an announcement. Let me know how things work out with Sandy...