Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Just Like Rip...

After work and working out yesterday I came home without a thing on the agenda. So I did my ritual emailing and checking out blogs, then lay on the couch to watch a couple of episodes of friends. I thought I might spend the evening watching the Olympics after that. But when 7:00 rolled around, I realized how tired I was. Remembering the after school naps I used to take in high school, and how happy they made me feel, I decided I'd go to sleep for about an hour then wake up and blog and read some before I go to bed for good.

Ten and a half hours later I woke up, refreshed as ever. I finally caught up on sleep I missed in Seattle.

I really wish I had something better to tell you today, but I don't. So feel happy that you're "in the know" when it comes to my sleep patterns.

No comments: