Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Sabbatical...

It's looking like I'm going to have to take an extended break from blogging. My computer has either crashed, or has had a serious fender bender. I've gotten several opinions, and most assesments are that the cost will be substantial enough that a broke me (with a newfound car payment) will have to wait a few pay periods before I can throw down that kind of cash.

I'll still be able to check my email and facebook before and after work, but I'd feel wrong about using the company's computer to compose a blog (like I'm doing now on my time off.)

If you need to get a hold of me, my email is craignash@hotmail.com.

And check back in a few weeks...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh! sad day. in more ways than one... i shall miss your posts.
and i hate it when computers crash. mine crashed the last week of my seminary education...it was tramatic to say the least. I hope your's is ok.

greenISgood said...

Craig:
If I remember correctly you've just purchased your laptop, right? At least within the last year? It ought to be covered by warranty with no charge associated with it, unless you dropped it in the toilet like I did when I first bought my Blackberry.
Keep hope alive and best wishes resurrecting it.