Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Poll...

I'm sitting in Common Grounds with my good friend Robert Butler, who has made my week by coming into Waco to grace me with his presence for a day or so. Robert is a wayfarer. His home is wherever the wind blows (providing there is a McDonalds in close vicinity.) As always, he's trying to figure out what he should do with his life. I thought I'd the pose the question to you, my faithful readers. So here is the poll:

What should Robert Butler do with his life?

a.) Continue to stay on the road and run away from God's will for his life.
b.) Move back to Atlanta, TX and run away from God's will for his life.
c.) Follow God's will for his life and find a job in Waco, TX.

(Poll is not scientific.)

4 comments:

harris said...

c. sounds like a good choice.

harris said...

b. could be fun too though.

Anonymous said...

d. believe that God's will can barely be discerned in this life, and move whereever makes the most sense to him and trust that God will move there, too. (sorry - anonymous)

Singleton said...

a or c...
After the last comment, who could vote b?

I won't even drive through Atlanta, TX if it means I can even be a little bit famous and have even semi-hot women jump my bones.