Saturday, August 13, 2005

So...

Just to keep you informed, the Great Room Cleaning of '05 was completed around 2:00 a.m. this morning. Can't wait for you to see it.

I'll start writing abou tthe trip when I get a chance. This next week will be busy at work and Tim's wedding is next weekend, so time will be scarce.

In the meantime, check out Nickel Creek's new video for "When in Rome" HERE. The song is amazing and the video is visually stunning. (I've always wanted to say something was visually stunning, now I got my chance.)

And so you'll know what I'm reading, I picked up Donald Miller's "Through Painted Deserts" and am digging it. It is actually a rerelease of a book he wrote before "Blue Like Jazz" and "Searching for God Knows What." I'm guessing he also wrote it before he read "Traveling Mercies" by Ann Lamott, because it doesn't read like "Traveling Mercies," like the other two books do. It's good to actually read his voice and not Lamott's.

No comments: