Thursday, May 13, 2004

Just a Quickie.... (Please remove your mind from the gutter.)

It's Thursday, the last day of the ten day work stretch, and I'm about to be late. It's been an extremely productive morning. Worked out, bought some groceries, booked my ticket to Seattle, and had a good talk with my mom.

I spent about an hour at the computer haggling Priceline and eventually came up with a pretty good deal. CMT was on the television in the living room and they played a video from the upcoming Crossroads with Brad Paisley and John Mayer. Both of them duetted (is that a word) on Mayer's "Why Georgia Why?" and it totally kicked ass. I can't wait to see the show. It's without a doubt one of the best things on television.

Well, off I go. Sorry the past couple of posts have been more circumstantial than substantive.

No comments: