Sunday, July 16, 2006

The Morning After...

Last night was a rough night for me, as you could probably tell from my previous post. Being a morning person, I typically wake up from nights like that feeling much better, but this morning that doesn't seem to be the case.

After I blogged last night I sat down and watched Garden State. There's a line in the last song of the movie that says "There's beauty in the breakdown." If that's true then there must be some major beauty going on in me right now.

This morning we will return to the church building and I don't really know what to expect. It may help me and it may hurt me. Probably both at the same time which I've come to experience over the past 8 1/2 months as a common but strange experience.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are doing ok.

I feel like I see a trip to Franklin Ave. in your future...isn't that my answer to everything?!

Candace Shaw said...

hey, sorry I hit you on the shoulder with a Bible this morning. I meant it to be a little more umm.. caring than I think it turned out. So next time I see you I owe you a hug. But at any rate it was great to see you in person even for a second.

Anonymous said...

tom and I wish we could have been there this morning...I miss all of you back home. Im sending happy thoughts to you from sunny cali! see you when I get back.