Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Words for Today...

From talking to others, I've realized I'm not alone. It's something about Waco. I've heard this statement from legions of Waco-dwellers over the past four years that I've been here, and it rings true for me. I never had to worry about allergies until I moved here. In fact, I used to make fun of people who complained about allergies and secretly wondered if they weren't just making some secret disease up.

I guess I'm doing my penance. Dear fellow allergy sufferers: Forgive me, for I knew not what I was saying.

My head is about to explode and my nose already has.

In other news...

From around '99-'02 I was a frequent viewer of the WB's top rated show, 7th Heaven. Since then I have only seen it a few times, and every time I am blown away at how time flies. Did you know that sweet little Lucy is married and pregnant? Ruthie is dating? Simon is, possibly, having....SEX?! LITTLE SIMON HAVING SEX?! I just can't handle these changes. Luckily this is the last season and whatever innocence is left in those Camden kids will be frozen in time from this moment on.

That's all.

No comments: