Thursday, December 11, 2003

Rediscovery

Last night I rediscovered Nichole Nordeman. This girl is one of the three or four Christian artists I can listen to....

How many deaths did I die before I was awakened to new life again?
How many half-truths did I bear witness to, til the proof was disproved in the end?
How long? How far?
What was meant to illuminate, shadowed me still
And all you ever wanted...

Only me on my knees
Singing holy, holy
And somehow all that matters now is
You are holy, holy


Other Stuff

Some intersting shit has been happening the past couple of days. I haven't quite figured out how to blog about it and still be respectful to the parties involved, so I'll wait until this afternoon. I'm about to head off to Brownsboro to the dentist to get my crown put back on. I'll have plenty of time to think about it then and hopefully time to talk about it this evening.

No comments: