Thursday, June 03, 2004

Just Words...

Since I had Sunday-Tuesday off due to the holiday the end of this week has been a bitch. A weird work schedule, coupled with trying my hardest to get at least an hour workout in after I get off, and a cold that is lingering around, has made for one tired Craig. I don't have much to say, but I'll say stuff anyway.

I've really been digging the "Mud on the Tires" cd by Brad Paisley. When I first heard his stuff on the radio I didn't care to much for it, but it's growing on me. There's such an innocent and dry humor throughout a lot of his stuff that is reminiscent of a lot of 80's country music. It's refreshing to hear.

David Sedaris' new book came out this week and I'm slowly going through it. It's not as funny as some of his other stuff, but it's very well written, and there are a few laugh-out-loud moments in it.

Nothing's been on the television lately, so I've largely avoided it. I missed the Real World/Road Rules Inferno reunion show, but I'm sure it'll be on a million times in the next few weeks. I think there's a new Road Rules starting next week. I haven't followed the last few seasons of that. I think I'm going to give it a try this time around.

That's all I've got.

No comments: