Saturday, April 09, 2005

Don't Call it a Comeback...

-- Well, you can call it a comeback if you want. I haven't been here to clocktower74.blogspot.com for a while, I came back, and here I am. So, yeah, I guess it technically is a comeback.

-- I'm about to start a Buy Craig a Laptop campaign with a paypal account where everyone who wishes I'd post more can do their part to buy me a computer that would allow me to post whenever I feel like it.

-- At the present I'm in Arlington, VA. on the trip I've mentioned before. Few in on Thursday and will start the drive back tomorrow. It's cool to be in such a wonderful city when I've already seen everything several times. It reduces the amount of headaches a normal vacation normally brings along. Yesterday I visited the National Cathedral and the Shrine of the Immaculate Conception. Today I took a stroll around Georgetown. Tonight there's a going away party for Tracey at the Smith's. Tomorrow after church Luke's brother Justin will be coming in from Charlottesville (sp?). After a visit with him we'll head down to North Carolina to see Luke. Sometime on Monday we'll head to Nasville to see our friend Mandy. Not sure on the schedule after that, but we will be back sometime on Wednesday.

--So it's pretty well known that I'm not a big fan of the Green and Gold. But I'm a sucker for a good story, which makes me happy the Baylor Women's basketball team won the National Championship. The big "Screw You" Coach KMR gave to the La. Tech administration, without actually saying that, was gold.

-- Well, I'm off for a nap. I'll catch you on the flip side. Flip side of what, I'm not quite sure.

No comments: